Welcome
The purpose of this blog is for those involved in Logos Baptist Church's English music ministry to share reflections and music that touch their hearts. In this way, our aim is to encourage each other as we seek to infuse worship in every area of our lives. 😊
Team leaders, feel free to invite your team members to contribute!
Sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name;
proclaim his salvation day after day.
3 Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
Psalm 96
"When our hearts are tuned to God, He makes us instruments of His peace & joy. All of life is a song!" -Anonymous
Thanks for the invite :) I'm not a very musical person but I always appreciate how songs could express my thoughts/feelings in ways that I never could.
ReplyDeletefeel free to share :D
Delete